Marzipan...we just can't get enough of it!
The origins of Lovemarzipan
Started in 2011 by sisters Amanda and Nicky, Lovemarzipan was created to share our passion for marzipan with the true marzipan lover as well as those who appreciate the beauty of handmade confectionery at its finest.
Marzipan confectionery has been made in our family for generations and has developed from the shapes we had traditionally made into the extensive range of innovative colours, designs and even flavours that we offer today.
Production began in Amanda's studio in beautiful Caithness, Scotland. Due to increasing popularity of our products, Nicky has recently opened a second handcrafting studio in her home town of Coventry, in the heart of the West Midlands.
As well as producing our online ranges, Nicky and her small team are focused on designing and making our unique, personalised wedding favours and creating bespoke items for local hotels and restaurants.
Despite being 570 miles apart, Amanda and Nicky are in daily contact due to the wonders of modern technology!
Why choose Lovemarzipan?
- Every box of marzipan delights is made to order, by hand, so you can be sure you will receive it in perfect condition.
- Most of our designs can be personalised with your own message - who doesn't enjoy receiving a gift that they know has been made just for them?
- Our original designs span a wide range of ages, tastes and styles, so you are sure to find something to fit the occasion.
- We can create something that is unique to your requirements, at no extra cost - just contact us to discuss your marzipan ideas!
- We can design a bespoke confection for your restaurant or hotel, or your next company event or corporate gift, so please get in touch.
- Our designs change with the Seasons so be sure to bookmark our website and visit us whenever you need exciting and unusual gifts, or just a well deserved treat for yourself!